Keepsakes Gallery of Winnipeg, Inc. 2006…
For six years, from July 2006 – July 2012, Keepsakes Gallery served up to or more than 90 artists per month, at the 1400 square foot McDermot location, in the Exchange District! Keepsakes also provided a hallway venue for artist Takashi Iwasaki’s, Semai Gallery, for that entire time. Takashi was the first and only employee of Keepsakes Gallery, commencing with the Grand Opening. When the gallery couldn’t afford to keep him on salary, he continued to be an active volunteer until the closing of the Exchange location, July 2012.
Keepsakes moved to the Forks Market from 2013-14, plus several locations, including other galleries, hair salons, & restaurants.
In 2015 , two Laser Clinic locations were managed by Wilna Dehls (Main St.) and Suzanne Mouflier (Dorchester). Gary Shapira was the Assistant Manager. Joy Winter-Schmidt remains the President and Volunteer General Manager, of Keepsakes Gallery, Inc. For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 204-257-0374
Keepsakes is a non-profit organization. An annual AGM and a consistent volunteer Board Of Directors is in place. Keepsakes have been complaint free with the Better Business Bureau since inception. Official joint Grand Opening at Kastle Koffee was during DOORS OPEN – MAY 2016.
Keepsakes wound up the gallery in 2018 – thank you for 11 years of support!
Kastle Koffee House / The Knights Of Broadway Artist Collective Group &
KEEPSAKES GALLERY / Featured 2016 – 17 Members:
- Tara Craigon: Photography
- Perry Holmes: Watercolour
- Gail Sawatsky: Acrylics on Canvas
- Krista Reid: Sterling Silver Jewellery
- Gary Shapira: Pen & Ink Intricate Whimsical landscapes
- Art Dehls: Photography
- Arleen Kraushar: Jewellery
- Candis Militere: Metal Art
- Graeme Brown: Mandellas
- Gabrielle Neuschwander: Pottery
- Sylvie Atkinson: Pottery
- Tim Haughian: Raku & Pottery
- Leslyn Pinder: Acrylics on Canvas
- Robert Steer: Welding Sculpture Art
- Joy Winter-Schmidt: Acrylics on Canvas, Cards, Spikey’s Points book
SPIKEY’S POINTS Musical – Book of Scripts (4 Sequels) Publisher: Authorhouse USA – $26.50 CDN or $19.95 USD
Available by contacting joy at email@example.com or call 204-257-0374
“Spikey’s Points” Available at these Winnipeg Locations:
- Teecka’s Boutique – The Forks Market
- Chapters – Empress, Polo Fest
- Coles – City Place
- Hulls – Portage Ave.
- Wayne Arthur Gallery – Provencher Blvd.